(06/11/20) Our partners at Northwest Harvest and Food Lifeline are planning to resume volunteer workparty activities following state and county recommended safety protocols.
You can use the form below to register for a HAH workparty at the Northwest Harvest warehouse.
Please contact Food Lifeline directly to participate in a smaller workparty at their facility:
- Fill emergency food boxes or sort produce and dairy items
- Monday – Friday: 9:00-11:30am & 1:30-4:00pm
- Opportunities at both SODO and HSC
- Help with weekly food distributions throughout the community
- Volunteers 18+
- Masks are required
- All volunteers required to participate in Health Screening
- For detailed information and to register: foodlifeline.org/
Would you like to help provide healthy produce for families and individuals in poverty across our community? Join us at a work party at one of our partner program warehouses!
You’ll work with other Rotarians, friends and family to repack food that will be distributed to local food pantries and meal programs serving people in need.
It’s a critically important step of our work – and we need your help to do it!