Harvest Partners – Monthly Giving
Harvest Partners help get surplus produce from farms to hungry people.
The hungry don’t just need food – they need nutritious food. Harvest Partners play an important role in the hunger relief system by supporting the work of Harvest Against Hunger in creating connections between farmers, transportation providers, produce packing facilities, volunteers and hunger relief agencies to get surplus produce to people in need.
Click the video to the right to learn how one young family is committed to helping to provide healthy food to those in need through Harvest Against Hunger.
Give with Harvest Partners to connect with and be inspired by others like you who are fostering a culture of caring.
By setting up monthly giving through the Harvest Partner program, you will know that you’re helping our neighbors in need. Once you have set up your participation (a quick process!), your work is done with nothing more to do but enjoy the feeling of knowing that you’re helping.
As a Harvest Partner, you’ll also receive:
- An invitation to our annual Hearts & Wine event in February.
- Special opportunities such as talks from hunger-fighting leaders, farmers, trucking donors, and more.
- Access to an exclusive cohort made up of community-minded individuals like yourself.
Please choose an amount that is right for you! To help you get started, here are some suggested levels and what they can accomplish:
- $10/month moves 550 pounds of healthy surplus produce to local food banks.
- $15/month provides professional development for an AmeriCorps Harvest VISTA member during their service year.
- $25/month brings in 770 pounds of healthy, culturally appropriate produce for hunger relief through our F2FP program.
- $100/month provides produce picking and distribution supplies for a Farm to Food Bank partner site.
Get started by selecting “Monthly” as a giving option and filling out the form below with your gift.